Thursday, March 10, 2011

I miss you my dear. I really do.

I know its like 1 month plus since i updated, Well , I decided to come bck blogging and try to post more. lol.
SUCKER yea.
Baby aint here anymore, 3rd day le. 11 more to go. (Y). MISS HIM FUCKING BADLY, how i wish i could go in and just hugg him. :/. Impossible ~ .
Got a freaking weird dream ytd, abt baby. :z. = I woke up late today :/. I rather dont wake up. HAIS.
I keep think tht i saw him in sch, close eyes jiu think of him, dream oso dream till. Haisy, Miss him uh. Lovehimmuch, hopehedoesntforgetmeuh. ):. Thy say my panda eyes v jialat, Argh. FAINTs.

Wht a bitchy day today, hear till th homework i wan faint liao plus have friendlys.
Everything just sucks without him, Losing temper easily yet i have no idea why.
I just wan this to end soon and just to get bck to th old us. Iloveyouuh.

MORO SEC 1 CAMP. So i think i sat come back thn post. Since its 2d1n.
Keeping myself busy, Yayy. ♥.

20th's, I just hope youre fine in thr. No injuries and stuff. wonder wht you are doing, K i think i should stop thinking. :/ ~ WoAiNiLaLaoGong. ♥. Im waiting. Right here waiting for you. I just wan a hugg from you aft you come out, Hope you will give it to me. xoxo


Cher,

No comments: