Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy 2nd month anniversary ♥ !

THIS PIC IS SO NOT VERY NICE, ><. But who cares. HAHAs. :$. * ME * 

Imissyoumydear, Happy 2nd month anniversary eys
Although, you are not here. I LOVE YOU alot.

Moro you coming out liao, wheeeeee ~ IMHAPPY. Happygirl96. HAHAHAs.
2 weeks without you uh, aint easy i can say. I MISS YOU FREAKING MUCH. 
Every moment i just wish you were here but you're not. Well, you cant. ><
I hope you're okayy inside, HAHA. I CANT WAIT TO TEXT YOU and go out with you agn. HEHEHE. Im overjoyed now HAHASH. :D. 
I scared too, hmmmmmm, NVM ! I LOVE YOU ALOT ~ ~ ~ 
I still rmb how dumb / silly you were. HAHAHS. LAOGONG cute uh. 
Dont ever leave me like this anymore k, ): . I dont like it, ): ~ ITKILLSME. 
I've send you a text, i dont even know can send or you will receive anot >< !
Oh well, I just hope your phone is like off-ed and kept somewhr somehow. ._. 
 
I can predict tht im gonna die in class moro, DONT MISS ME PPL :D. HAHAHAS. Like seriously die thr or smth, LOL. So many things nv do. I tried yet i stopped. -.- ~ DEADGURL1996!
nvm, moro got SPEECHDAY rehearsal. ._. Why must it be moro, Why must i be overall incharge, -.-. If i not mayb i wont go, just whywhywhy !

20th's, 1 more nightttt ! WHEEEEEE :D ~ ! ILOVEYOU.

No comments: