Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Its actually an overdued pic. LOL.

LIFE AINT EASY, Nothing is. I wonder why i held on, yet i have no answer. I dk wht is happening, i have no idea wht went wrong. Mayb i cause th prob, but i dont know. I just know im dying here, i just dk how long is this gonna continue longer.
Smiling in day, crying at night. Im not wht werewolf you know. I really dk wht next.
Tiring life, Really. I hate MATHS. LOL.

Didnt go to sch today, LOL. ._. stupid eys.
Moro going school like duh. Its better thn being alone at home. SAD. ):
I just hope Life gets better. :D.

Yingxuan.: DEAR~ :D
@ Yingxuan., Dear ~ ^^, HEHEHEHE.
Sophia: sist! sweet uhs! ^^behappy! ^^
@ Sophia, Thnks yea. (:
JOEY: HIHIHI. Sorry for not tagging :D the picture of you two so sweet k (:
@ JOEY, Thnks uh. (L)
ツXINGHUI: woo. i am so proud. only got 2links at your blog. HAHA. :X oops. :$
@ XINGHUI, HAHAHAHs. Good lo. :x. HAHAHS

Bye peepo, Have nice night. Sorry for short post, nothing much to post actually. (: LOL.

No comments: