Thursday, April 7, 2011


Wht a JOKE, everything is cropping up. LIFE. zz.
Well, today Math commontest. I think will fail but i think will have improvement ^^, LOL. I've working so hard on math, i think need continue for 2 more years. :z.
I hope to get my results back though, wanna see how i did.
MYE COMING SOON, 3 WEEKS TIME. *faints.

Ytd went to watch boy match and Vb girl FINALS. Both won.
GREAT JOB VB GIRLS YEA. You all played well. (Y). 
Th atmosphere was really great, i really wan tht to happen to us th next year. Just hope we can, We'll do our best. Seriously.

Why didnt you sat down beside me, ):. So close, yet you stood on th other side. ):. Aww, how are you? Hope you've been fine. We didnt talk for days le, are you lonely? Are you still sick , Tc k? Doubt tht you will even read this. I miss you yeas. wht we use to be, So sweet. (,: ~.  Well, i cant do anything.

No comments: