Monday, May 30, 2011





Argh, i have no idea whts my prob. and whts her prob, I see till her jiu buey tahan. I think im mad. JOKE. Well, as long she dont stand in my path, climb on my head, stare and kp me. I think im fine. HAHAS. Zz. Serious, i rather be friends but -.- ~ We'll see how it goes.
Well, boy your amazing. I have no idea wht youre thinking now though, I dont wanna make it hard for you. HAHAS see how beh. ^^
I guess, i will be updating more in holidays. But i've got 3 camps this holiday ~.
- Breakfast with yy and yx and mac.
- Camp prep, went awhile only
- Lunch with yy, ry @ Carl's Jr.
- Mind cafe with yy, yx, ry, fel. HAHAS.

Planned to go harpar de too, but like gonna rain thn didnt went.
FATDAY yeah ~ ! HAHAS, HOMED. Dk wanna maple anot.

EVERYTHING COMES ONCE IN A LIFE TIME,

No comments: