Wednesday, June 1, 2011





EPIC PICS, K. LOL. Others on Fb le -.- ~ Lol.


Went to Bball BBQ on Tue. :D hahahas. JOKE. I went thr eat one hotdog thn go le. HAHAs. STARTING FIRE = CUI. Charcoal not burning. tsktsk uh. Lovethm la, SPAM PIC LIKE MAD, LOL. Weeetweet. Training tgt liao soon, aft th sec 2 season. We've got to bond one way or another. Either we want it or not. If not 2012 no need play liao. ._.

You'll always ask me whts on my mind, youre right. Im always thinking abt smth whn you ask. Its just tht i dont wanna make it hard for you, You alr so xinku le. I dont wanna make it worst, Even if i tell you, wht can you do abt it huh? I dont wanna think. I dont wanna be overprotective. BUT IT REALLY FEELS BAD. I dont wanna pick on her, Trust me i dont wan to. It just make my life harder. -.- Its just tht, th things she do. Might be misunderstanding or whtever. I like her, but i hate her more. You know, i got so many things i wanna ask, to clarify. Idontknowhowtostart. To tell , to get relieved. To be comforted, to feel held on. Im happy with you. I just wan it to stay tht way.

NEHMIND, FEEL LIKE DYING. wheeeeeeee` ~ Kbye.
*CAN COMMENT* kbyeeeeeeeeee ~

No comments: